12 Practical Endorsements for Private / Distance learning Students
12 Practical Endorsements for Summer 2024 examinations.
The total fees for the 12 Practical Endorsements including the 3 written examination papers will be £900 per A level Science subject.
We conduct the 12 practical endorsements for:
AQA A Level – OCR A Level – Pearson Edexcel A Level
The 12 practical endorsements are conducted at our centre in Sparkhill Birmingham.
Should candidates wish to take the practical endorsements at our centre and enrol to sit the written exams at an alternative centre the fee will be £675 per science subject
|Subjects||Date to Attend||Time||Spaces|
|Biology||6th,7th,20th & 21st Jan (weekend)||9am to 5pm||6|
|Chemistry||13th,14th,27th & 28th Jan (weekend)||9am to 5pm||7|
|Physics||12th,13th,14th & 15th Feb (weekday)||9am to 5pm||6|
Candidates will be able to develop his/her own skills within a small group and a generous time frame – the lab sessions are spread over four days with attendance required on two weekends (Saturday and Sunday), 3 practicals will be conducted on each day with support and guidance from experienced specialist teachers – currently teaching in mainstream Colleges and Universities – will demonstrate and instruct each candidate and answer any questions which arise.
Comments from the JCQ moderators report on 23/11/2023
“The centre has developed a well thought out practical endorsement programme that enables the learners to reflect on their practice and develop their skills accordingly. Given the context in which the centre operates this is a commendable achievement”.
Our programme has been accepted by all major examination boards.
We pride ourselves on our friendly yet professional approach to learning and would like to reassure you that we are ready to support and guide you towards success in the 12 practical endorsements program.
We advise candidates to register early to guarantee a place for the 12 practical endorsements as they are in very high demand.
Entry deadline to book at normal fees is 14th February 2024. Late fees start from 15th February 2024. View deadline fees chart below.
Additional endorsement dates may become available depending on demand.
To reserve a place for the 12 practical endorsements and written exams please complete our Exam applications form.
How to book 12 Practical Endorsements.
1. Print our A Level Exam Centre Birmingham Exam Application Form.
2. Enter all your details clearly including email address, telephone numbers, codes of the exams you wish to take, attach a passport sized photo, a copy of your ID (driving licence or passport) and sign where required.
3. Please use the same UCI number used for previous exams especially when carrying forward speaking tests for GCSE English, Practical Endorsements or A level subjects which have coursework components and please supply relevant evidence at the time of making the application. We will provide you with a UCI number should you not have one.
4. Please either post or email (pdf only) your completed form to us. Payment can be made via our website or bank transfer. Please remember to attach your name to any electronic payment. We no longer except cheques. email to: [email protected]
5. An acknowledgment will be sent by text once we have received your application.
6. Bank transfer details: ENGLISH MATHS SCIENCE TUITION CENTRE LIMITED. Sort Code: 30-97-97 Account Number: 01177638. For Card Payment Click here
7. Completed Application forms can be brought to our 12 Practical Endorsements exam centre and paid in cash by prior appointment.
Postal exam application forms must arrive to the centre two days before the entry deadline date.
Exam application form postal address: English Maths Science Exam Centre, 40 Showell Green Lane, Sparkhill, Birmingham, B11 4JP.
Or book via our automated website: ExamCentreBirmingham.Com
A Level Exam Entry Deadline Dates
|Exam Series||Deadline||Late fees start from||High late fees start from|
|Summer 2024||14th February 2024||15th February 2024 (Fee + £180)||16th Apr 2024 (Fee + £350)|