12 Practical Endorsements for Private / Distance learning Students
12 Practical Endorsements for Summer 2023 examinations.
The total examination fees for the 12 Practical Endorsements including the 3 written examination papers will be £850 per A level Science subject.
The 12 practical endorsements are conducted at our centre in Sparkhill Birmingham.
Should candidates wish to take the practical endorsements at our centre and enrol to sit the written exams at an alternative centre the fee will be £675.
|Subjects||Start Date||Date to Attend||Time||Spaces|
|Biology||Sat 7th Jan 2023||7th & 8th Jan 2023||10 am to 5 pm||12|
|Chemistry||Sat 21st Jan 2023||21st & 22nd January 2023||10 am to 5 pm||12|
|Physics||April 2023||April 2023||10 am to 5 pm||12|
We advise candidates to register early to guarantee a place for the 12 practical endorsements as they are in very high demand.
Entry deadline to book at normal fees is 15th February 2023. Late fees start from 16th February 2023. View deadline fees chart below.
Additional endorsement dates may become available depending on demand.
Our programme has been accepted by all major examination boards. Candidates will be able to develop his/her own skills within a small group and a generous time frame – the lab sessions are spread over two days with attendance required on consecutive days (Saturday and Sunday). Our experienced specialist teachers – currently teaching in mainstream Colleges and Universities – will demonstrate and instruct each candidate and answer any questions which arise.
We pride ourselves on our friendly yet professional approach to learning and would like to reassure you that we are ready to support and guide you towards success in the 12 practical endorsements program.
To reserve a place for the 12 practical endorsements and written exams please complete our Exam applications form.
Fees are non-refundable once candidates have registered with the centre.
How to book 12 Practical Endorsements.
1. Print our A Level Exam Centre Birmingham Exam Application Form.
2. Enter all your details clearly including email address, telephone numbers, codes of the exams you wish to take, attach a passport sized photo, a copy of your ID (driving licence or passport) and sign where required.
3. Please use the same UCI number used for previous exams especially when carrying forward speaking tests for GCSE English, Practical Endorsements or A level subjects which have coursework components and please supply relevant evidence at the time of making the application. We will provide you with a UCI number should you not have one.
4. Please either post or email (pdf only) your completed form to us. Payment can be made via our website or bank transfer. Please remember to attach your name to any electronic payment. We no longer except cheques. email to: email@example.com
5. An acknowledgment will be sent by text once we have received your application.
6. Bank transfer details: Exam Centre Birmingham Ltd. Sort Code: 04-06-05 Account Number: 17842267. For Card Payment Click here
7. Completed Application forms can be brought to our 12 Practical Endorsements exam centre and paid in cash by prior appointment.
Postal exam application forms must arrive to the centre two days before the entry deadline date.
Exam application form postal address: English Maths Science Exam Centre, 40 Showell Green Lane, Sparkhill, Birmingham, B11 4JP.
AQA A Level Exam Entry Deadline Dates
|Exam Series||Deadline||Late fees start from||High late fees start from|
|Summer 2023||15th February 2023||16th February 2023 (Fee + £150)||17th Apr 2023 (Fee + £300)|