12 Practical Endorsements for Private / Distance learning Students
12 Practical Endorsements for Summer 2021 examinations
AQA A Level Science – Chemistry 7405, Biology 7402 and Physics 7408.
The total examination fees for the 12 Practical Endorsements including the 3 written examination papers will be £825 per A level Science subject
The 12 practical endorsements are conducted at our centre in Sparkhill Birmingham.
|Subjects||Start Date||Session to attend||Time||Spaces Remaining|
|Biology||Saturday 16th Jan||6th & 7th Feb||10 am to 5 pm||5|
|Chemistry||Saturday 30th Jan||20th & 21st Feb||10 am to 5 pm||9|
|Physics||Easter holidays||TBA||10 am to 5 pm||13|
We advise candidates to register early to guarantee a place for the endorsements as they are in very high demand.
Entry deadline to book at normal fees is 17th March 2021. Late fees start from 18th March 2021. View deadline fees chart below.
Additional endorsement dates may become available depending on demand.
Our programme has been accepted by all major examination boards. Candidates will be able to develop his/her own skills within a small group and a generous time frame – the lab sessions are spread over two days with attendance required on consecutive days (Saturday and Sunday). Our experienced specialist teachers – currently teaching in mainstream Colleges and Universities – will demonstrate and instruct each candidate and answer any questions which arise.
We pride ourselves on our friendly yet professional approach to learning and would like to reassure you that we are ready to support and guide you towards success in the practical endorsements.
To reserve a place for the practical endorsements and written exams please complete our Exam applications form.
Please note candidates must take both practical endorsement and the three written papers at our centre..
Fees are non-refundable once candidates have registered with the centre.
How to book 12 Practical endorsements.
1. Print the Exam Application Form.
2. Enter all your details clearly including email address, telephone numbers, codes of the exams you wish to take, attach a passport sized photo, a copy of your ID (driving licence or passport) and sign where required.
3. Please use the same UCI number used for previous exams especially when carrying forward speaking tests for GCSE English, Practical Endorsements or A level subjects which have coursework components and please supply relevant evidence at the time of making the application. We will provide you with a UCI number should you not have one.
4. Please either post or email (pdf only) your completed form to us. Payment can be made via our website or bank transfer. Please remember to attach your name to any electronic payment. We no longer except cheques.
5. An acknowledgment will be sent by text once we have received your application.
6. Bank transfer details: Exam Centre Birmingham Ltd. Sort Code: 23-69-72 Account Number: 17775432. For Card Payment Click here
7. Completed Application forms can be brought to our centre and paid in cash by prior appointment.
Exam application forms must arrive to the centre five days before the entry deadline date.
AQA A Level Exam Entry Deadline Dates
|Exam Series||Deadline||Late fees start from||High late fees start from|
|Summer 2021||17th March2021||18th March 2021 Fee + £120||19th Apr 2021 Fee + £240|