12 Practical Endorsements for Private / Distance learning Students
12 Practical Endorsements for Summer 2020 examinations
AQA A Level Science – Chemistry 7405, Biology 7402 and Physics 7408
The total examination fees for the 12 Practical Endorsements including the 3 written examination papers will be £825 per A level Science subject.
The endorsements are conducted at our centre in Sparkhill Birmingham
|Subjects||Start Date||Session to attend||Time||Spaces Remaining|
|Biology||Sunday 5th January||5th, 12th 19th & 26th Jan||10 am to 5 pm||7|
|Chemistry||Sunday 5th April||5th, 12th, 19th & 26th April||10 am to 5 pm||10|
|Physics||Easter holidays||8th, 9th, 15th & 16th April||10 am to 5 pm||13|
We advise candidates to register early to guarantee a place for the endorsements as they are in very high demand.
Entry deadline to book at normal fees is 19th February 2020. Late fees start from 20th February 2020. View deadline fees chart below.
Our programme has been accepted by all major examination boards. Candidates are not rushed and each candidate will be able to develop his/her own skills within a small group and a generous time frame – the lab sessions are spread over one month with attendance required on consecutive Sundays. Our experienced specialist teachers – currently teaching in mainstream Colleges and Universities – will demonstrate and instruct each candidate and answer any questions which arise.
We pride ourselves on our friendly yet professional approach to learning and would like to reassure you that we are ready to support and guide you towards success in the practical endorsements.
To reserve a place for the practical endorsements and written exams please complete our Exam applications form.
Please note candidates must take both practical endorsement and the three written papers at our centre.
Fees are non-refundable once candidates have registered with the centre.
How to book Exams
1. Print the Exam Application form.
2. Enter your name, address, date of birth, telephone numbers and email address clearly then enter the details of the examinations you wish to take.
3. When re-taking A Level subjects with Coursework, Speaking Test or Practical Endorsements, you must enter the same UCI (Unique Candidate Identifier) number that was used at the previous examination centre or school.
4. Attach a new passport sized photograph and photocopy of your driving licence or passport to your completed application form.
5. Your signature is required on pages 2 and 3 of the application form.
6. Payment: Check the entry deadline date for the current exam fee. Make payment via our website from the Exam application form page or include a cheque/postal order with the application form.
7. Post the application form to us by Recorded Delivery.
Exam application forms must arrive to the centre two days before the entry deadline date.
AQA A Level Exam Entry Deadline Dates
|Exam Series||Deadline||Late fees start from||High late fees start from|
|Summer 2020||19th Feb 2020||20th Feb 2020 Fee + £120||19th Apr 2020 Fee + £240|