Adults GCSE / GCSE Resits / Post 16
Post 16 GCSE Courses including Examinations
GCSE classes are designed for adults who require GCSE qualifications for career progression . There are many professions that require a grade C in English, Mathematics or Science: Police Officers, Nurses, Armed Forces, Health Care, Social Care, Teaching, Child Care and many more. GCSE English and Maths are mandatory for college and university admission.
We offer flexible and accessible courses for people, no matter how long it has been since you were last at school. By having teachers that go over subjects at a pace that is right for you, along with having all the relevant resources available for you, we will help you to achieve that grade, whatever you need it for. As we are an OCR, AQA and Edexcel Approved Examination Centre, we can help you through the entire process, from initial application, through the learning process and getting the qualification.
GCSE Courses for Post 16
- Key Stage 1 – (Year 1 and 2) £15 for 2 hour lesson (1 hour English and 1 hour Maths)
- Key Stage 2 – (Year 3,4,5 and 6) £15 for 2 hour lesson (1 hour English and 1 hour Maths)
- Key Stage 3 – (Year 7, 8 and 9) £15 for 2 hour lesson (1 hour English and 1 hour Maths)
- Key Stage 4 / GCSE – (Year 10 and 11) £20 for 2 hour lesson – (GCSE English and Maths)
- Key Stage 4 / GCSE Science – (Year 10 and 11) £20 for 2 hour lesson – (GCSE Chemistry, Physics and Biology)